Life's Path

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Recovery and More tests

It did take some time for me to recover from all the wedding festivities.  The week or so after was a blur as my body tried to adjust to some sort of normalcy and tried to make up for the punishment that I had put it through.

And now I am back into the routine of going for tests and seeing doctors.  I have to go for an E S & D on June 3, 2009.  They are still trying to figure out all my stomach problems that I am having.  More drinks and more pictures of my Esophagus, Stomach and Duodenum.

On June 23, 2009 I have my follow-up appointment with the Fibromyalgia clinic as they want to see how you are doing since the course.  It is pretty standard.  Later that day I have my first appointment for my rehabilitation to go back to work.  I meet my physio therapist and we go through many questionnaires, range of motion testing all sorts of things like that.  My therapist (Jay) needs to know how I am doing so that he can set up a treatment plan for me.  He is a little baffled by my symptoms but is going to work something out so that we can get me back to work for August, that is the target date that they have set out for me.

June 26, 2009 I am scheduled for an ultrasound as I am bleeding lots with my monthly cycle.  They are tyring to see if I am anemic because of this and what is causing me to bleed so much. 

So there we have it, another month of things going on and trying to get the old Lisa Harper back up and running.  July looks to be an interesting month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment