Life's Path

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Blogging....

I enjoying reading blogs...did I ever think I would start my own blog...never in a million years!  But life does funny things to you and well here I am, about to start "blogging".

What got me here??  A journey that I thought had started August 24, 2008.  But in reality, it started sometime in April or May of 1995.  Confusing I know but hang with me and it will all make sense eventually.  The title of my blog will make sense as well.  But let's not get too far ahead of myself.

So this is going to be an outlet for me to write my story.  Get my thoughts out there instead of just rambling around in that brain of mine.  I hope it will be an outlet for people to understand what I have been through.  Heaven knows that I have been misunderstood so many times.

So here it goes...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lisa, just letting you know I've added your blog to my Google Reader list so I'll be able to keep up with the story of your journey. I'm VERY interested to see what you've discovered already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Esther! I hope I don't disappoint you!

    ReplyDelete